CONFIDO - Our Whistleblower System
Violation of Laws and Regulations
The whistleblower system of the SHS Group offers all employees, as well as external third parties, the possibility to report suspected violations of the law or serious violations of internal guidelines to the Compliance Trust Center.
The intention is to identify and clarify compliance violations and to remedy them before they cause damage to the company, persons or the environment.
Violation of Human Rights
The whistleblower system can also be used to submit human rights complaints as defined by the German Supply Chain Act (LkSG). The aim is to investigate human rights and environmental violations in our own business area and within the supply chain (direct and indirect suppliers).
• Criminal or improper conduct
• Anticompetitive collusion & agreements contravening antitrust law
• Bribery, corruption, conflicts of interest
• Information security
• Disclosure of business and trade secrets
• Violations in the area of accountancy/financial reporting/balancing of accounts
• Money laundering and terrorist financing
• Product safety and product conformity
• Environmental crimes
• Violation of human rights
In case of a written submission of an incident, it is preferable to use the report template.
All information - whether submitted anonymously or by name - will be treated in strict confidence.
Trust Center Compliance
SHS-Stahl-Holding-Saar GmbH & Co. KGaA
Werkstraße 1, 66763 Dillingen/Saar, Germany
International*, Free, Anonymous Hotline
Monday to Friday, 8 AM to 6 PM or by appointment
Calls from USA: 01149 / 800/ 44693473
*For international calls, the use of a landline is recommended